Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Morning

Aha i stayed up all night and planning to stay up for the rest of the day.
i love how the the sky gets lighter every moment and how the birds chirp.
I took some pictures of my little sister and flowers this moring.
There bad but its what i took haha..

Grace


Nature



Later today at 11 when the party starts im going to my 3rd cousin birthday.
I`ll have pictures from there.=D its going to be fun Jodi makes the best crafts.
well thats all the really happened today haha it hasnt even started and im tired.*yawns*
But i have to stay awake.(this is going to be though)
Bye ~Elizabeth





2 comments:

  1. hey! I'm Phoebe:) I was just reading your profile thingy-ma-bob and its getting real creepy....IM A GOOD WAY! :) i like everything you like! pretty much anyway! so i like Pikachu owl city, funny ppl, dinosaurs, stuffed animalz, and nice ppl!! and stuff like that! :)PLus im like almost the same size as you!!! :D We could really get along! LOL Hope to hear from u! Id love it if you'd visit my blog:) TTFN-Ta Ta For Now!! :) ~Phoebe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realized this was posted in 2009...LOL XD

    ReplyDelete